Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gratuitous Blog Photos

I am not above publishing photos simply because I want to. I know this is a horrible misuse of a blog, but I don't care.

Here is Mr. Ivy:



I bought him at Ikea on Saturday when Anna took me out there to shop for cubiculum supplies. I managed to find the ugliest, most wilted little ivy plant I could and I fell in love. He also looked very good in his fashionable white pot. I took him home and watered him up really well, and after he started to perk up, I repotted him to give his roots some breathing room. I also fed him with Miracle Grow and just look at him now! No more wilty man. I think he looks great.

Here is a picture of Roo in a Box:



For some reason, Roo likes to stuff himself in absurdly small spaces. This photo shows him stuffed into your standard-issue shoe box. He looks like a Cat Muffin.

And here is Freelove on the futon:



Isn't she cute?

1 Comments:

Blogger Margretta de Vries said...

Very cute! Mr. Ivy is cute, too. But watch out -- that attack cat may be ready to get him! :)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home