Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh, Canada!

And not the Oh! Canada from the song... more of an orgasmic "Oohaa, Canada!!" to express how I feel about being home again. Okay, perhaps that image was a bit too visceral for you kids out there.

So, I'm back, and I've got a cold. Yay. Nothing better than being hot AND having a cold. The cold mostly seems to be restricted to my right nostril, which I have to blow every three seconds or so. The woolies are happy being home and I've been trying to clean up the place. I got rid of a bunch of old clothes and put away all of the stuff I hauled back from the States (all valued under $50/US, officially).

While you are all taking comfort in my return to the Great White North, check out me pal's Swell Blog. He knows cripe-tons about movies. Me, I sit there and think, "Look at the pretty moving pictures! Oh, and there's sound!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

thanks for the heads up on the want ad. good gig, if you can get it i'd imagine.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home