Saturday, May 13, 2006

Spring Cleaning

So I finally had it with the state of our bedroom. Dirty clothes everywhere, more dust bunnies than the population of Ontario, and a non-specific bad smell. I did six loads of laundry, though there are still a couple more to do, we swept, we mopped, we dusted, and we got it pretty clean. I feel a lot better now since I hate living in a mess and it is definitely better to tackle it before it gets out of hand. My next project is to go through my clothes again and do a second purge of stuff. I have all of these...well, I have three boxes of stored clothes in the closet. I would like to get rid of at least one more box in addition to switching out my summer and winter wardrobes. Honestly, I don't want to haul around a bunch of stuff I will never use again.

Today, I'm going to get some reading for my disseration in, watch a little TV, and probably go to the grocery store... I'm always going to the grocery store.

Last night we went to see Art School Confidential. Having gone through art school myself, I found it quite funny and I liked the plot. I recommend it, why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home