Friday, March 24, 2006

539 days without sun and counting...

So it is "Springtime in Canada" and that means the sun will never come out again. It doesn't really rain, but it isn't sunny either. Just that grey cloudcover that occasionally becomes more or less grey. I am beginning to realize why the British picked this particular location to set up shop. Now don't get me wrong, I like overcast conditions. I found Kansas to be far too sunny. However, having SOME sun now and then would be nice. At least the wind has died down. We've been having terrible windstorms where it would be so windy you just wanted to kill yourself to get out of the wind.

And I will also apologize for the immense stupidity of this blog entry, but I have to write on SOMETHING and due to having just run the hellish gauntlet that is presentation season in Grad school, my brain is very dead so I can only think about the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home