Sunday, January 08, 2006

Church of Reality

Hi all. My friend sent this to me, and while I am normally not at all susceptible to evangelism, I have to say that the First One makes some good points about switching to the Church of Realism.

What I have realized about the Church of Realism is that they need someone to edit their site. I can't stand misspellings. If you want someone to take you seriously, you have to spell correctly and use good grammar. However, since I respect Reality, I am also not a person who will let the conveyance of a message get in the way of the message itself. That is like not reading a great book because you don't like the color of the paper.

So while this doesn't have anything to do with Canada perse, though I think the Canadians, overall, do a better job of living in Reality than Americans do, I offer it to the world.

Get Real.

Keep on keepin' on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home