Friday, May 19, 2006

New computer!

So today, we bought a new laptop for me for my adventures into Comprehensive Exam land. It is a new MacBook, the low-end Apple laptop that has the dual-core Intel processors. It also has a wide-aspect screen and these funny push-buttons for a keyboard that I am still getting used to. My fingernails keep scraping them in funny ways. I really like the computer though. I've never really had my own laptop, so it is a strange feeling to have one. I'll post some pictures of it. One nice thing about the computer is it comes with iSight, a built-in camera. So I can do video chat on iChat. Next is to make a cute cozy for it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Ok, clearly we have to have a picture of the new computer so that we can properly appreciate its majesty.

Please??

Also, have you made it some accessories yet?

8:28 PM  
Blogger ARM said...

I will take a picture of the computer. It has a camera in it, but I can't take a picture of the computer with its own camera unless I hold it up to a mirror... which I might. Meanwhile, I am planning on making a "laptop cozy" (tm) tomorrow.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home