Thursday, November 15, 2007

Writers' Strike

So I am having fits over this Writers' Strike. This doesn't actually affect Canadian shows (all three of them) but we tend to get a lot of ported US shows up here. However, I can stand to miss dramas like Ugly Betty and the like, because I won't really be missing anything. When the show comes back, the story picks up. However, my daily fixtures of TV viewing, the Daily Show and the Colbert Report, are also affected because they use writers, and I am going into serious withdraw. I have a hard enough time when the shows go on break for holidays/vacations, and now, there seems to be no end in sight. And you know what, it is just lost. LOST! I mean, they aren't going to make fun of news from three months ago.

Seriously, I need a hit. I am just glad Samantha Bee is on this week's Little Mosque on the Prairie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home